San Ottaviano Estate offers a riding school for English riding and horseback riding. Each client is individually assessed to receive the necessary attention for a safe and enjoyable experience.
We organize lessons in riding stables and walks in the beautiful landscapes of the Tuscan Maremma.
Activities for beginners
One-hour lesson including horse preparations and the basics of riding in the saddle
– Walks of 1 hour, 2 hours, or all day (approx. 4 hours on horseback). Cost of lunch for the all-day ride not included.
– 1-hour dressage lesson
All riders must wear a helmet (provided by us).
Unfortunately, it is not possible to do activities for children under the age of 8. We do not offer group walks. By Italian law, children under the age of 14 cannot go out on walks. Reservations in advance are mandatory.
Weight limit: 82 kg | Minimum age: 8 years old
- Clothing: long trousers and shoes with small heels and covered toes
- All riders must wear a helmet
- All horse riding activities must be booked in advance and are subject to availability
- By law, riders under 14 years of age cannot ride on the roads
- Cancellations less than 1 day in advance will be charged 50% of the total price, less than 2 hours will be charged 100% of the total price
- More than 15 minutes’ delay may result in the cancellation of the activity without refund – any lateness will be subtracted from the activity time
- All riders and/or guardians must sign a release form BEFORE arriving at the stables
Ask for a quote
WHERE WE ARE
HOW TO FIND US
Use Google Maps – by searching for “Agriturismo San Ottaviano“.
Take the E80/SS1 to the Venturina Terme exit, continue on SR398 through Cafaggio and then Suvereto, where you turn right into Via Dante Alighieri. After 3 km, turn left towards Monterotondo Marittimo. Continue for 7 km and turn left onto a small road signposted for the agriturismo. After a further 4 km, you will find yourself in the car park.