San Ottaviano Estate offers a riding school for English riding and horseback riding. Each client is individually assessed to receive the necessary attention for a safe and enjoyable experience.
During the summer season we teach children and adults how to care for, respect and ride their sport horses.
Activities for beginners
One-hour lesson including horse preparations and the basics of riding in the saddle
– Walks of 1 hour, 2 hours, or all day (approx. 4 hours on horseback). Cost of lunch for the all-day ride not included.
– 1-hour dressage lesson
All riders must wear a helmet (provided by us).
Unfortunately, it is not possible to do activities for children under the age of 8. We do not offer group walks. By Italian law, children under the age of 14 cannot go out on walks. Reservations in advance are mandatory.
Weight limit: 82 kg | Minimum age: 7 years old
- Clothing: long trousers and shoes with small heels and covered toes
- All riders must wear a helmet
- All horse riding activities must be booked in advance and are subject to availability
- Horse riding activities start directly from the stables in the area after Podere I Massoni – about 5 minutes’ walk from reception
- By law, riders under 14 years of age cannot ride on the roads
- Cancellations less than 1 day in advance will be charged 50% of the total price, less than 2 hours will be charged 100% of the total price
- More than 15 minutes’ delay may result in the cancellation of the activity without refund – any lateness will be subtracted from the activity time
- All riders and/or guardians must sign a release form BEFORE arriving at the stables
Richiedi un preventivo
WHERE WE ARE
HOW TO FIND US
We recommend that you only use Google Maps on your phone to find us.
Navigators do NOT recognise our street.
Please enter “Agriturismo San Ottaviano” as your destination.
We always recommend taking the road along the sea (instead of inland), taking the Venturina exit and then following Google Maps to the Tenuta.